Do you still have your first iPod? I do! And even though this “100% free of electronic parts or functions” homage to the iPod can’t actually play music itself, it makes an awesome display piece for the shelves near your workspace.
Each iBoy can stand alone as a look-a-like…OR you can attach the included magnetized arms to give it a little extra personality. There’s even a detachable pair of “headphones” that ensures effortless switches between the unit’s robot and MP3-player stylings.
To ensure ultra-clean lines and detailing, the Classicbot iBoy is precision-engineered from top quality ABS plastic via a state-of-the-art molding machines. Unit backs are beautifully chromed while all white parts are finished in durable glossy paint. Each unit’s buttons will also reward owners with a satisfying click and post-press bounce back!
- iBoy is a collectable figure
(iBoy likes to “listen” to music from your shelf, but is not a music player or speaker)
- Crafted from high quality ABS plastic
- Glossy white painted body and limbs
- Mirror-like chrome rear finish
- Easily posable magnetic-jointed limbs
- Ultra-fine silk-screened details
- Added weight ensures satisfying heftiness
- Realistic wired headphone connection
- Clickable buttons and turnable wheel
- iBoy stands approx. 10 cm tall and weighs approx. 100 grams in robot mode
- iBoy contains small parts and is not suitable for kids aged under 14